Biryani is the most amazing and royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the perisians. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be luxurious treat to enjoy on special ocassions. Making a biryani in authentic dum style does take some time and little expertise.Tarditional Biryani is made by layering marinated chicken and then layered by parboiled rice, herbs , safron milk and then ghee
For serving 2 persons.
• Heat 200 gms ghee in a pan for 2 minutes. Add 10 gms Cumin powder, 3 black cardamom, 6 green cardamom, 2 bay leaves, 8 cloves, 3 sticks of cinnamon.
• Stir 2 minutes. Now add 500 g basmati rice & stir for 5 minutes.
• Now add 200 g carrot piece, 150 g green peas, 150 g chopped French beans, 2 tbsp salt, 1 liter water & 2 tbsp AHURA BIRYANI PULAV MASALA. Stir well.
• Cover the Pan and reduce that flame to low. Allow the rice to simmer & cook in flavors for 25:30 minutes or till all the water has been absorbed.
• Garnish with stir fried Cashew & serve steaming hot biryani accomplished with yogurt.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients -CLOVE STEM, STONE FLOWER, CORIANDER, CUMIN, TURMERIC, GREEN ELAICHI, CLOVE, BAY LEAVES, BLACK PEPPER, TARANISE, SALT, FENNEL, TRIFLA, CARWAY SEED, MACE, NAG KESAR, BIG CARDAMOM, GINGER, NUTMEG, CASSIA