• Ceylon Cinnamon known as 'true cinnamon' due to it's medicinal propoerties
• Activates the anti-oxidant enzyme in your body
• Acts as a support to your immune health
• It is an anti-inflammatory and suited to reduce sugar cravings
• Aids digestion when had with warm water
• Helps in keeping a check on the blood pressure
Ceylon is known for its Cinnamon because it is from the inner bark of a tree making it a longer process to produce. It is lighter, brighter and with citrus tones. For regular consumption, Ceylon Cinnamon safer due to the balance in its properties. Cinnamon is known to have several medicinal properties. It has been known to increase sensitivity to insulin and reduces insulin resistance, decreases blood sugar, thereby aiding in the management of diabetes. Dalchini is a commonly used baking spice as it incorporates well with cakes, cookies, and desserts. It is also regularly paired with apples and other fruit-based dishes to add depth to the dishes.
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients - Ceylon True Cinnamon (Alba) Sticks