As the name suggests, this is every household must have's for adding an unique flavour to all your dishes. It enhances the taste of any dish. Explore the 'Curry' experience with this classic blend that gives vegetable curries a lordly taste and a mild, subdued flavour. Being coriander and turmeric based, the blend gives curry an appetising golden hue. It is the recommended blend to prepare India's much loved vegetarian dish - Home-bred Cheese in fresh green peas: Mattar Paneer. Multipurpose Use.
- Cut 200g paneer into ½ inch cubes and fry them in ghee/oil till golden.
- Separately saute 2 chopped onions till golden in half cup ghee/oil.
- Add 2 chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, ½ tspn. Ahura kashmiri chilly powder, 3 tspn.
- Ahura Kitchen King masala and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 4 peeled potatoes, cut lengthwise, and half cup full of green peas.
- Stir for 3 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes and simmer further for 5 minutes till the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle pinchfull of Kasoori Methi leaves and stir.
- Garnish with grated coconut and green coriander leaves.serve 2-3 persons,
Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Clove Stem, Kasuri Methi, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Green Elaichi.