Spice blends that are heavy, strong, aromatic, making the dish a hero on the table. The Mutton Masala is loved by those who like the after spice and bold flavours in their dish.
- Mutton masala recipe To serve 2 persons.
- Before you begin: To cook 300 gms. of meat.
- Grind to fine paste 2 onions.
- Mix with 1 tsp(30 g) Ginger/Garlic paste. Add salt to tast and 300 gms strained curd.
- Marinate cleaned and cut mutton pieces with mixture.
- Keep for 2 hrs. Heat 4 tbsp(100 ml) oil, fry till crisp 2 sliced onions.
- Add marinated mutton, 2 tbsp (20g) Ahura Meat Masala.
- Stir for 5 mins. Add 2 cups(300 ml) water.
- Pressure cook for 10 mins.
- Garnish with onion, lemon, green coriander leaves.
Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients - Kasuri Methi, Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Turmeric, Green Elaichi, Clove, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Garlic Flakes, Staranise, Salt, Onion Flakes, Big Cardamom, Ginger, Poppy Seeds, Cassia, Urad Dal