Pani' in Hindi means water. 'Puri' is a fried hollow ball made from wheat flour. The 'Puri' is punctured open on one side and stuffed with delicious fillings and topped with Pani. The 'Puri' is then eaten in a mouth full. This is one of India's most popular outdoor snacks. Black Pepper, Tamarind and Dry Ginger combine together to give a sharp twinkle to this Ahura Blend that spices the 'Pani'.
• Slice 300 Gm Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Into Small Cubes,
Heat 3 Tbsp of Oil/ghee, Add Paste of 3 Onions, and Fry till Golden Brown.
• Add 4/5 Tomato Puree/paste. Sauté for 5 Min.
• Stir in 2 Tbsp (20 Gms) Ahura Shahi Paneer Masala.
• Add 2 Tsp Magaz and 2 Tsp Cashew Paste, One Tbspn Fresh Cream and Salt to Taste.
• Boil With 1 ½ Cups Hot Water.
• Add Paneer Slices. Simmer Till Cook Properly.
• Garnish With Green Coriander Leaves and a Dash of Fresh Cream.
• Serve (2/3 Persons) Steaming Hot with Parathas/nan/rotis.
Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Dry Mint, Cumin, Black Pepper, Salt, Ginger, Asafoetida, Dry Mango, Celery, Pomegranate, Citric, Black Salt, Sugar