Parsi Khambati Sambhar Masala has become an essential flavouring in all Parsi Pulses or Mixed Dals/Lentil recipes.
This Sambhar masala has a strong pickle-type spices the dish a real vigour.
Whereas Dhansak masala has many more spices, but mostly the more aromatic, sweeter spices.
Which is why both these masalas are added to the iconic Dhansak dal too!!
- • Before You Can Make a Curry, You Need to Have a Masala.
• Most of Parsis Cooks Have Their Own Recipe for a Masala i.e., Parsi Sambar Masala.
• It’s Fantastic to Cook Any Curry with Ahura Parsi Khambhati Sambhar Masala for Unique Taste Blend.
Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Coriander, Red Chilly, Cumin, Cassia, Pomegranate, Cloves, Clove Stem, Fenugreek Leaves, Turmeric, Dry Sweet Neem Leaves, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Garlic Flakes, Star Anish, Souff, Trifla, Mace, Black Cardamom, Mustard Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Ginger, Asafoetida, Dry Mango, Split Bengal Gram, Split Lentil, Salt, Refined Edible Oil