• Garlic Contains Compounds with Potent Medicinal Properties
• Garlic Is Highly Nutritious but Has Very Few Calories
• Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
• The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
As a condiment, it is used for flavouring mayonnaise and tomato ketchup or sauces, salad dressings, gravies, stews, spaghetti, chutneys, pickles, curried dishes, etc. Garlic powder may be applied to breads to create classical favourites such as garlic bread, garlic toast, bruschetta, crostini and canapé. Multipurpose Use.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Dry Garlic Flakes Only.