• It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
• Contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects
• Its prebiotic properties may improve gut health
• Reduces blood pressure
• Lowers blood sugar and risk of type 2 diabetes
Cinnamon is known to have several medicinal properties. It has been known to increases sensitivity to insulin and reduces insulin resistance, decreases blood sugar, thereby aiding in the management of diabetes.Dalchini is a commonly used baking spice as it incorporates well with cakes, cookies, and desserts. It is also regularly paired with apples and other fruit-based dishes to add depth to the dishes. Multipurpose Use.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Cinnamon Sticks Only.