Dhana jeera translates to coriander seeds and cumin seeds, but as you can see, the list of ingredients for the Parsi version of this spice mix swell far beyond those two ingredients. It's an undergod blend with multiple uses and it's versatile flavour profile. Consider this a sort of all-masala that will liven up even the stodgiest meal.You can use this spice mix as a base for pulses and poultry dishes such as masoor (red lentils), dhansak ni dar (dhansak dal) and mutton cutlets.
• PARSI DHANIA JEERA IS AN IMPORT SPICE BLEND IN WEST INDIAN COOKING WHERE IT IS MOST COMMONLY USED TO FLAVOUR VEGETABLES, BEANS, CURRIES AND CHAATS.
• THIS IS FANTASTIC AND AROMATIC SPICE POWDER CAN ALSO BE USED IN SPRINKLING OVER SALADS, BUTTERMILK AND PLAIN YOGURT.
• IT IS ALSO POPULARLY ADDED IN FLAVOURING PICKLES AND CHUTNEYS.
• FOR PARSI DISHES IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT USING AHURA PARSI DHANIA JEERA POWDER.
Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Cassia, Mace, Nag Kesar, Black Pepper, Salt, Star Anish, Souff, Trifla, Bay Leaves.