Garam Masala is an integral part of the Indian cuisine. It is a blend of many spices, among which cassia, cardamoms and cloves form the basic ingredients. But innumerable combinations and permutations of Garam Masala exist in different regions, often leading to confusion and even frustration. To make matters easier and tastier, Ahura Spices has created the Super Garam Masala! It captures the more subtle flavours of the all-purpose Indian masala blend with pure and handpicked spices. Cassia, cloves, cardamoms, nutmeg and mace give this spice its complex aroma. It follows a time tested recipe that adds flavour and texture. Can be used across a variety of dishes and in your daily meals.
- Pressure cook 200 gm sliced cauliflower and 200 gm sliced potatoes in 400 ML of water.
- Strain and keep aside. Keep water. Fry 2 large chopped onions in 50 ML oil, till brown.
- Add puree of 1 large onion, 1” fresh ginger and 4 cloves of garlic. Saute for 10 mins.
- Add 10 GMS each of Ahura turmeric, coriander and black pepper powder and stir.
- Add tomato puree (250 gms), saute.
- Add cauliflower, potatoes and strained water. Cook till tender.
- Add salt to taste and 20 gms of Ahura Garam Masala. Stir, cook for 3 minutes.
- Keep covered for 5 mins. Serve.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Red Chilly, Coriander, Cassia, Cumin, Stone Flower, Clove Stem, Bay Leaves, Souff, Black Salt, Turmeric, Star Anish, Salt, Black Pepper, Black Cardamom, Cardamom, Carway Seeds, Dry Ginger, Mace.