- It's an anti-inflammatory
- It aids in digestion
- It has anticancer properties
- It helps control blood sugar levels
A garden-fresh turmeric powder that has a golden-yellow colour. Known for its high carcumin (colour property) content. It is a popular variety in India, where turmeric is used as a key colouring agent in 'curries'.
Turmeric has a mild, earthy and woody flavour. It stimulates protein digestion, and is an excellent blood purifier. The use of turmeric as a colouring agent in food dates back as far as 600 B.C. In medieval Europe, turmeric was known as Indian Saffron. Multipurpose Use.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Dry Turmeric Only.