• May help to ease digestive discomfort. Ginger tea is probably most well-known for its potential to soothe digestive issues, and in particular for helping ease nausea
• May help to reduce blood pressure
• May aid weight loss. Soothing for the throat
A delicious, warming Ginger Tea made with fresh ginger roots, tea leaves and milk. This tea has a wonderful aroma and will have you coming back for more! It also includes many health benefits and can be made in just 15 minutes. Serve plain or with Indian snacks like pakoras, aloo tikki, vegetable cutlet, medu vada, or samosas.
• In a 1 1/4-quart pot, add the water and ginger, and bring to a boil for at least 10 minutes.
• For a stronger and tangier tea, allow to boil for 20 minutes or more, and use more slices of ginger.
• Remove it from the heat, strain, and add the lime juice and honey to taste. Enjoy your ginger tea.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Tea Powder, Dry Ginger.