• Contains healthy bioactive compounds
• May improve brain function
• Increases fat burning
• Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers
• May protect the brain from aging
• May reduce bad breath
Green tea is made from unoxidized leaves and is one of the least processed types of tea. For this reason, it contains the most antioxidants. People used green tea in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine to control bleeding and heal wounds, aid digestion, improve heart and mental health, and regulate body temperature.
• To begin making Green Tea Recipe, take a saucepan and start heating water on a high heat.
• Once the water starts boiling, turn off the heat and add the green tea leaves.
• Keep it covered for a minute.
• Strain the green tea into the tea cups.
• Add honey to taste (only as a sweetener, you can completely skip it), give it a swirl and serve.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Dry Green Tea Leaves.