• Aids with weight loss
• Energy Kick
• Anti-oxidant in nature
• Assists with skin problems
• Boosts mental health
• Anti-inflammatory in nature
No matter what the season, tea can be a tasty beverage since it can be served iced or hot.
But its benefits go far beyond refreshment. There is plenty of research showing that drinking tea can actually improve your health. Ahura Tea Powder has properties that will satisfy your taste buds without impacting your health.
• Take Ahura Tea masala and boil for a minute
• Now add 2 teaspoons Ahura tea powder. Boil for a minute.
• This boiling time depends on how strong you want your tea. If you prefer a strong intense tea, then simmer for a few more minutes.
• Add ¼ cup milk. Add more milk if required.
• You can even use soy milk or almond milk.
• If using soy milk, then simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. If using almond milk, then gently heat through. Do not let the almond milk come to a boil or the tea will get a grainy texture.
• After adding milk boil for 2 to 3 minutes. If using chilled milk, then boil with tea for 2 to 3 minutes. if using hot milk, then add the milk and switch off the flame.
• Pour the tea through a tea strainer directly in the cup.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Tea Powder.