Butter Chicken is one of the most popular curries at any Indian restaurant around the world. Aromatic golden chicken pieces in an incredible creamy curry sauce, this Butter Chicken recipe is one of the best you will try! You will love how easy it is to make in the comfort of your own home, especially wiath garlic butter rice and fresh homemade Naan bread.
- Take 100 ml oil in a pan.
- Add 2 chopped onions, 2 chopped tomatoes and saute, Add 50 gms Ahura ginger garlic paste, 10 gms AHURA CHILLY POWDER, 10 gms AHURA CORIANDER POWDER, 5 gms AHURA TURMERIC POWDER, mix well.
- Add 300 gms chicken pieces and 20 gms AHURA BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA, add water to consistency about 200 ml, add salt to taste, cook for 20 minutes until chicken get cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Turmeric, Green Elaichi, Clove, Black Pepper, Garlic Flakes, Staranise, Salt, Trifla, Mace, Big Cardamom, Mustard, Ginger, Dry Mango, Poppy Seed, Cassia, Black Salt, Kachri, Gram Dal, Urad Dal, Garlic Powder