• Super high in antioxidants
• They have got an impressive amount of fiber
• They are rare source of omega-3 fatty acids
• Rich in protein and calcium
Chia seeds are from the mint family that can be eaten raw or prepared in a number of dishes. They keep your body hydrated, improve stamina and overall enahnaces the endurance. Sprinkle grounded or whole chia seeds on cereal, rice, yogurt, vegetables, salad, juices and smoothies. In Mexico, a drink called chia fresco is made by soaking chia seeds in fruit juice or water. Chia seeds are very absorbent and develop a gelatinous texture when soaked in water making it easy to mix them into cooked cereal or other dishes.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Dry Chia Seeds Only.