In this blend, the flavouring agents marginally predominate the taste elements. Consequently the blend is less steeped in pungency. For chicken curry, this gives the right balance between the spice-elements and other ingredients in the dish
Take 100 ml oil in a pan.
• Add 2 chopped onions, 2 chopped tomatoes and sauté, add 50 gms AHURA GINGER GARLIC PASTE, 10 gms AHURA SP. CHILLY POWDER, 10 gms AHURA CORIANDER POWDER, 5 gms AHURA TURMERIC POWDER, mix well.
• Add 300 gms chicken pieces and 20 gms AHURA CHICKEN MASALA, add water to consistency about 200 ml, add salt to taste, cook for 20 minutes until chicken get cooked.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot.
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Turmeric, Green Elaichi, Clove, Black Pepper, Garlic Flakes, Staranise, Salt, Trifla, Mace, Big Cardamom, Mustard, Ginger, Dry Mango, Poppy Seed, Cassia, Black Salt, Kachri, Gram Dal, Urad Dal, Garlic Powder