Dal Kathod is a wonderfull combo of pulses coooked and presented the gujurati way. Kathol is part of the 'jaman' served during the festival seasons, but it is also made regularly in gujurati households throughout the year. This spice blend adds a zing factor to your dal for the guests.
• Heat 50 Gms (1 Tbspn) Oil on Medium Flame In A Cooker. Add 1 Tspn Mustard Seeds. 20 Gms Ahura Ginger Garlic Paste. One Chopped Onion. 10-12 Curry Leaves.
• Add Ahura Dal Kathod (Pulses) Masala 2 Tspn (20 Gms). Stir Well and Cook for 5 Minutes. Add 200 Gms Any Pulses or Dal After Proper Wash as Per Your Requirement. Mix Well.
• Add Water as Per Requirement, Add Salt and Pinch of Sugar or Jaggery to Taste. Cook In Cooker For 10 To 15 Minutes Depend Upon Pulses. After Cooking Transfer Content in A Pan.
• Garnish with Chopped Coriander Leaves and Serve Hot.
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Kasuri Methi, Curry Leaves, Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Turmeric Clove, Bay Leaves, BlackPepper, Garlic, Staranise, Salt, Fennel, Mace, Nag Kesar, Big Cardamom, Mustard, Fenugreek, Ginger, Asafoetida, Dry Mango, Poppy Seeds, Nutmeg, Cassia, Edible Oil