Egg masala is an Indian curry made using hard-boiled eggs simmered in an onion-tomato gravy which is spiced using a few spices. This simple and quick-to-make curry is very flavorful and comes together in under 20 minutes. Ahura Egg curry Masala is a blend of a wide range of spices, like cumin and cinnamon, coriander, cardamom, anistar, fennel and many more, which gives this blend a complex aroma and flavour.
- Boil 6 eggs and cut into half. Saute 2 large chopped onions, 1 tsp garlic and fry intil brown.
- Add 1/2 tsp Ahura Turmeric Powder, 2 tsp Ahura Egg Curry Masala, 1 tsp Ahura special chilly powder, 4 chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp chopped ginger and salt to taste.
- Heat for a few minutes, add enough water and bring the gravy to boil.
- Add boil eggs, cook for few minutes and garnish with 1 tbs chopped coriander leaves. serve with rice or roti or nan.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Chilly, Clove Stem, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Salt, Fennel, Trifla, Carway Seed, Mace, Big Cardamom, Fenugreek, Dry Mango, Cassia, Black Salt, Garlic Flakes, Asafoetida