Garam Masala is an integral part of the Indian cuisine. It is a blend of many spices, among which cassia, cardamoms and cloves form the basic ingredients. But innumerable combinations and permutations of Garam Masala exist in different regions, often leading to confusion and even frustration. It can be added to any sabji.
• Boil 3 Potatoes and 200 Gms Meat Pieces.
• Drain Water and Keep Aside. In a Pan Add 100 ml Oil. Ad 10 Gms Whole Cumin,5-6 Green Chopped Chiles and Sauté.
• Add 50 Gms Ginger Garlic Paste,10 Gms Ahura Coriander Cumin Powder,20 Gms Red Chili Paste,4-5 Chopped Tomatoes, Ahura Parsi Garam Masala 20 gms, salt to Taste.
• Cook for 5-7 minute. Add Boiled Meat Pieces and Potatoes. Mix Well.
• Add 300 ml Water. Cook for 15-20 Minutes. Add Water to consistency. Papeta gosh is ready to serve.
• Serve With Nan or Roti.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Coriander, Chilli, Cumin, Dry Mango, Cassia, Tej patta, Fennel Seeds, Black Pepper, Iodized Salt, Stone Flower, Big Cardamom, Ani Star, Curry Leaves, Mac, Trifal, Shah Jeera, Javantri, Nag Kesar, Ginger