• Your friend in not so moody days and winter mornings
• The blend of multiple spices aids in a cooling and uplifting effect
• Improves oral healt
• Helps with minor cuts and injuries
• Assists with bone health
Irani Tea is a blend of several spices including lemongrass, ginger, back peper and more making it's usage enriching. Enrich your beloved tea with condensed milk and fresh cream to create a modern twist on classic Iranian style tea. The perfect way to enjoy the dream team of tea and milk with a touch of creaminess in a cuppa. Super simple to make, yet so addicting! Iranian style tea is rich and creamy version of milk tea and was introduced to the Indian subcontinent by Persian immigrants in the 19th century.
- Mix Spices Blends With Goodness of Lemon Grass and Pepper Mint Leaves.
- Favourite Flavour of Parsis/irani.
- Add Pinch of Ahura Irani Tea Masala in Tea While Boiling in Water.
- Gets Taste and Light Lingering Aroma.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Ginger, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cloves, Cassia, Pipper Mul, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass Leaves, White Pepper.