• A Powerful Antioxidant
• May Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms
• May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
• May Reduce PMS Symptoms
• May Act as an Aphrodisiac
Kesar/Saffron, world's costliest spice is known not only for its health properties but also for its flavour and seasoning power on the food. An exotic, nuts and spices blend. Added to milk, it makes for a wholesome and nourishing drink. Children find its taste irresistible. Chilled or hot, it makes a rich drink fit to be served to guests and friends.
• Ahura Kesari Milk Masala - ½ tsp, Milk - 2 cups, Sugar to taste.
• Add ½ tsp AhuraKesari Milk Masala to 2 cups of milk and boil. Add sugar to taste.
• Serve hot or chilled.
• Adds flavour and richness when added to Ice-creams, Kulfi, Milk Shakes, Kheer etc.
• Can be used for garnishing Kulfi, Rasmalai, and various other Indian sweet meats.
Shelf Life - 12 months
Storage Instruction- Store in a cool and dry place
Ingredients- SAFFRON, ALMOND, PISTACHU, CASHEW, GREEN CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, FENNEL, WATER MELON SEEDS, BLACK PEPPER, SUGAR