A fiery spice blend for the favourite Misal Pav! A medley of sprouts, piping hot curry, farsan (savoury snack) & onion Misal Pav- an authentic Maharashtrian dish is well eaten for breakfast or brunch with 'Pav'. Savour the lip smacking Misal Pav at home with Suhana Misal Masala.
- • Add One Tspn Red Chili Powder, 2 Tspn Ahura Misal Masala, One Tspn Ahura Kanda Lasun Masala.
• Now Add Sprouted matki. And Salt to Taste with 2 Cup of Water and Bring It to Boil for 10 Minutes.
• Now Once You See Oil on Top Serve It. Serve It with Pav, and Garnish It with Chopped Onion, sev, Lemon Juice and Fried Papad.
• For Serving 2 Personsve
Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Turmeric, Clove, Black Pepper, Garlic Flakes, Star anise, Salt, Fennel, Onion Flakes, Dry Coconut, Fenugreek, Ginger, Asafoetida, Dry Mango, Cassia, Sesame