Ahura Non Veg Masala helps to garnish traditional non vegetarian curries for extra taste and fragrance that will make them real feast.
- • Add 1/2 tsp Ahura Turmeric Powder, 2 tsp Ahura Egg Curry Masala, 1 tsp Ahura special chili powder, 4 chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp chopped ginger and salt to taste.
• Heat for a few minutes, add enough water and bring the gravy to boil.
• Add boil eggs, cook for few minutes and garnish with 1 tbs chopped coriander leaves. serve with rice or roti or nan.
• Serve 2 Persons
• Non-Veg Masala’s Unique Recipe Is Suitable for Any Non-Veg Dishes.
• Recipe for Mutton Curry: - Take 250 Gms Mutton Small Pieces and Marinate With 400 Gms Curd, 50 Gms Ginger Garlic Paste, Ahura Turmeric Powder 5 Gms, Ahura Red Chili Powder 10 Gms.
• Keep Aside for 1 Hr. Heat 50 Gms Oil in a Pan Add 3 Crushed Bay Leaves, 3 Medium Cinnamon Sticks, 6-8 Green Cardamom and Sauté.
• Add 2 Chopped Onion, 4 Chopped Green Chilies Cook Until Brown Color.
• Add Marinated Mixture add 4 Chopped Tomatoes.
• Add 20 Gms Ahura Non-Veg Masala.
• Add 250 ML Water. Cook for 20-30 Minutes.
• Serve With Roti or Nan.
Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients - Clove Stem, Stone Flower, Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Green Elaichi, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Garlic Flakes, Staranise, Salt, Fennel, Trifla, Carway Seeds, Mace, Nag Kesar, Big Cardamom, Ginger, Poppy Seeds, Nutmeg, Cassia