Pav Bhaji Masala is the blend that took Mumbai by storm. It has depth, aroma and a kick in in its profile for the customers taste buds. 'Pav' means a bun shaped home made bread. 'Bhaji' means mashed vegetables.From its humble origins in the by-lanes of Mumbai, it has become a 'must' on menus in 5-STAR restaurants and celebrity weddings. It has become a globally known recipe that is convenient to make and suitable across palettes
- Make Puree From 3-4 Tomatos.
- Boil 2 Potatoes, 2 Carrot, ½ Cali Flower,250 Gms Green Peas(Add Pinch Soda Bycarb). Chop 1 Small Capsicum. Chop 2 Onion. Keep Aside.
- Heat Oil 1 Tbsn, Add 1 Chopped Onion &stir. Add Ahura Kashmiri Chilly Powder 2 Tspn, Ahura Coriander Powder 1tspn, Ahura Pav Bhaji Masala 3 Tspn.
- Cook for 2 Minutes.
- Add Tomato Pure and Chopped Capsicum.
- Add Boiled Vegetables Mix Well.
- Add Salt to Taste.
- Add Water as Required.
- Add 100 Gms Butter and Smash Well.
- Garnish With Coriander Leaves .
Serve With Chopped Onion and Lemon.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients - Stone Flower, Kasuri Methi, Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Turmeric, Green Elaichi, Clove, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Staranise, Salt, Tomato Powder, Fennel, Trifla, Dry Mango, Anardana, Cassia, Black Salt, White Pepper, Kachri