Ahura Biryani Masala is a mild blend of spices to ensure there is balacne portrayed in the dish. The naturally blended spices do not leave any after taste of spice. Biryani is the most amazing and royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the perisians. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be luxurious treat to enjoy on special ocassions. Making a biryani in authentic dum style does take some time and little expertise.Tarditional Biryani is made by layering marinated chicken or can be made with paneer and then layered by parboiled rice, herbs , safron milk and then ghee
- Wash 200 Gms Basmati Rice and Drain Water.wash 200 Gms Chicken Pieces.
- In a Pan Pour 100 Ml Ghee. Add 1 Tspn Whole Cumin.
- Add 3 Chopped Onions, Saute for 3-4 Minutes.
- Add Ahura Shahi Biryani Masala 40 Gms. Mix Well Cook for 5 Minutes.
- Add Chicken Pieces and Rice in Pan. Mix Well and Add 300 Ml Water.
- Cook for 15 Minutes With Covering Pan.
- Delicious Biryani Is Ready to Serve. Serve With Curd.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - CLOVE STEM, STONE FLOWER, KASURI METHI, CORIANDER, CUMIN, CHILLY, TURMERIC, GREEN ELAICHI, CLOVE, BAY LEAVES, BLACK PEPPER, STARANISE, SALT, FENNEL, TRIFLA, CARWAY SEED, MACE, BIG CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, CASSIA