shahi paneer ki sabji is a classical and premium north indian or punjabi curry made with paneer in dry fruit sauce. unlike other traditional paneer based curries, this curry is more creamy and sweet in taste due to the use of dry fruits. it is an ideal gravy based curry which can be easily served with choice of roti’s, bread and also with rice options. The strong flavour from the depth of the spices gives the paneer dish a kick that makes it one of everyone's favourite.
- Slice 300 Gm Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Into Small Cubes,
Heat 3 Tbsp of Oil/ghee, Add Paste of 3 Onions, and Fry Till Golden Brown.
- Add 4/5 Tomato Puree/paste. Saute for 5 Min.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp(20 Gms) Ahura Shahi Paneer Masala.
- Add 2 Tsp Magaz and 2 Tsp Cashew Paste, One Tbspn Fresh Cream and Salt to Taste.
- Boil With 1 ½ Cups Hot Water.
- Add Paneer Slices. Simmer Till Cook Properly.
- Garnish With Green Coriander Leaves and a Dash of Fresh Cream.
- Serve (2/3 Persons) Steaming Hot With Parathas/nan/roties.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - CLOVE STEM, KASURI METHI, CORIANDER, CUMIN, CHILLY, TURMERIC, GREEN ELAICHI, CLOVE, BAY LEAVES, BLACK PEPPER, GARLIC FLAKES, STARANISE, SALT, FENNEL, CARWAY SEED, MACE, BIG CARDAMOM, MUSTARD, FENUGREEK, GINGER, ASAFOETIDA, DRY MANGO, NUTMEG, CASSIA, BLACK SALT, SESAME, GRAM DAL, URAD DAL