This blend of multiples ingredients adds a tangy and smoky flavour to your chicken which is cooked in a Tandoor. It can also be used to add flavour to Paneer, Potato and other Vegetables that are being cooked in the tandoor. Typically, one would use the Tandoori masala to prepare the marination with yogurt, garlic, Jeera power, Coriander powder, Ginger and Ahura Tandoori Masala. Once ready the chicken or vegetable can be placed in the marination for the Masala flavour to seep onto the item that will be cooked later.
- Take 100 ml curd,add 50 gms red chilly paste, 100 gms ginger garlic paste, 20 gms jeera powder, 20 gms Ahura tandoori chicken, 10 gms Ahura chat masala,10 gms black salt powder. Mix well keep aside for atleast 30 minutes.
- Take 2 skinless chicken leg pieces cut deep with sharp knife.
- Deep chicken leg pieces in above mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Hang it in tandoor or grilled oven until cook and get brown coloured.
- Serve hot by adding lemon juice.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients - CLOVE STEM, STONE FLOWER, KASURI METHI, CORIANDER, CUMIN, CHILLY, GREEN ELAICHI, CLOVE, BAY LEAVES, BLACK PEPPER, GARLIC FLAKES, STARANISE, SALT, FENNEL, TRIFLA, CARWAY SEED, MACE, BIG CARDAMOM, FENUGREEK, KACHRI, GINGER, POPPY SEEDS, DRY MANGO, CASSIA