• Due to uage of multiple spices to prepare this, it aids in digestion, boosts immunity, instantly increases energy levels, high in anti-oxidants and prevents cancer
Chai ka Masala is a blend of whole spices, fennel seeds, ginger powder and others which added to Indian tea makes it more flavorful. It adds a very unique flavor to the tea and also enhances the health benefits with the warming whole spices.
- Ahura Tea Masala Is Used Commonly to Add Spice-warm Flavour to Tea/milk/ukala. Ukala Ia a Hot Brew of Milk,water,sugar.
- Add 10 Gms Ahura Tea Masala and Boil.
- Ideal for Those Whoneed to Take Milk but Do Not Like It Plain.
- For 2 Cups of Tea 5 Gms Ahura Tea Masala Adds Flavour and Lively Freshness.
Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Storage Information - Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients -Mint Leaves, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaves, Black Pepper, Poppy Seeds,Nutmeg, Cassia, White pepper, Pepper root